sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

Forever may not be long enough for this kind of love

There's an emptiness inside me that just can't be filled. I see a sky full of stars willing to change our minds and lead us back to facts we would not face. The stillness in your eyes convinces me that I dont know a thing. I find myself in an altered state, full of so much pain and rage - I know I got to find a way to let it go but I sank into Eden with you.
I've heard a lot of talk about my spirit and my soul but I decided that anxiety and pain were better friends, so I let it go... Did you let it go? Dont you feel so very pointless here in the feelings of the rain? I'm lost inside your time Hon... If you could, would you come with me to the other side?
I know it's much easier not to be wise and measure these things by your brains. I also know that I say all the things you fear to hear, but those are also the things you want for real.
..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario