miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

A Fairy Tale Gone Wrong

This is the end you know? The plans we had went all wrong, we are nothing but fights and tears. I've had it to the limit. We can’t cry the pain away and we can’t find a need to stay. So I shall fly away from this fairy tale gone wrong.
I slowly realized there’s nothing on our side. Nothing left for us to fight for. We sit in silence, there's no need for words now. I want you out of my life, out of my mind, out of the tears that we can’t deny.
We need to swallow all our pride and leave this mess behind. I'd rather sleep my life away than have you keep me from dreaming. I want you out of my head, out of my bed, out of the dreams we had.
Another night and I bleed, so I sing and hold my head down. Alone, I break these walls around me. Find a new one to fool. Leave and don’t look back, I won’t follow you. We have nothing left. This is the end of our time. I can't take no more of your fairy tale love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario