lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

In your dreams

They say that when you can’t sleep, 
you’re awake in someone’s dream
  
My heart is pounding
the air is gone from my lungs
I'm shivering in astonishment

Sometimes you have to let go 
to see if there was anything worth holding on to...
Here you are, a long time has passed
and yet nothing is changed (again).
You make me confused.

When someone is in your heart, 
they’re never truly gone. 
They can come back to you, 
even at unlikely times.

How do you hang on to someone who won’t stay? 
And how do you get rid of someone who won’t go?
That's just another big dillema and as such it will remain.

I won’t force myself to have a space in your life, 
because if you know my worth, you’ll create one for me.
And if you don't, then what a shame! It's your loss...
I guess, I'll see you in your dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario