jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

RIP

Another night with no chance of resting. Nightmares preventing me from letting a long day go. You are in them... why can't I let you go? Why do I dream of such violence? Why can't I forgive you and even worst, why can't I forgive myself for the few times I ill treated you?
If I had the chance to see you once again and talk to you, I'd tell you I'm sorry for not being able to fix you. I'd tell you I love you and I forgive you for all you've done and I'd ask you if you are feeling any better now that you're dead. I'd hug you and try to take a mental picture of you so it can never get erased. I miss you so freaking much everyday and I don't know what to do when instead of appearing in my pleasant memories... you hount me like a ghost.
I wish I could let it all rest in peace...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario