sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

Open your eyes II

Finally you opened your eyes and looked into mine. You held my hand, knotted your fingers through mine and I opened my heart just to let you in. I was right, after all. This was meant to be and it will be a good thing.

And it did, it finally did. That feeling I longed for so long. It's here and it seems it wants to stay with me and that's not the best part. The best part is I'm open to it, wide to receive it and some other things the one to blame for it cares to give me.

And I've never felt quite so fine as I do now, I'm not used to this safety and comfort but I can easily try and let my fears go, let them fade away and stay in the past... because I trust him and above all I trust us and that all of this is pure and therefore, full of love.

I find now that I'm not afraid anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario