jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Open your eyes

I see sadness and uncertainty in your eyes. Well lad, welcome to my world, come, I'll show you around and maybe we can find a way out together.

All this feels strange and untrue. All this darkness surrounding me. My bones ache, my skin feels cold and I'm getting so tired and so old. All of a sudden I came to realize I have lived mistaken all the time and now I just need you to give me a chance to hold on, just give me something to hold onto. There is a darkness deep in you so please open up your eyes, you can't turn back the tide.

It took half the time but I am still afraid so stay by my side baby and hold on to my hand. Try to teach me that I'm alright, make me believe it. There's so much wrong and There's so much right. Why is that we can't handle our feelings and thoughts?.

I want so much to open your eyes because I need you to look into mine. Take my hand, knot your fingers through mine and we'll walk from this dark room for the last time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario